Alexandra Giang Fitzpatrick
- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Chicago / Toronto
- How do you Identify?: Female, Chinese, Mixed
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room and Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material
- Favourite Movies: Zoolander, 500 Days of Summer, Diamond Tongues
- Favourite TV Shows: You, The Mindy Project, The OC, Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Contact Information: DM on Instagram
- Link: http://www.instagram.com/VsualAesthetic
I’m a writer who focuses on female driven narratives. I primarily create characters who come from diverse ethnic backgrounds with unique experiences. I write drama and comedy in tv and film formats. As a feminist and person of colour, I think it’s important to represent the diversity that surrounds us. Bringing interesting stories to the forefront, in a way that engages and entertains an audience.
My educational background includes a master’s degree in public policy and and undergraduate degree in sociology and law.
I have experience in business consulting, editing, and multicultural studies and can offer a modern gaze and analytical support to scripts.
I just finished 2 scripts with my writing partner Kimberly Giang Fitzpatrick.
The first project is a 1 hour dramedy titled “#POPULAR” based on the lives of model influencers and celebrity spawn.
The second titled “Jungle Rouge is a historical mini series based on my mother’s escape from the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia.
We are currently seeking producers on both projects. For more information, please see my writing partner’s profile.