Alicia De Four
- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- How do you Identify?: Female
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted and Documentary
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material
- Recent Credits: "Diggstown" (Season 2) - Business Affairs. "Street Legal" - Associate Producer. "Hymne Migratoire" - Associate Producer. "Queen of Hearts" - Producer
- Favourite TV Shows: Scrubs, The Office, Dead to Me, Star Trek (OTS), Umbrella Academy, Brockmire
- Contact Information: email@example.com
Alicia De Four is an independent producer and head of FourFront Pictures Inc. She is a graduate of the radio & television arts program at Ryerson, and the TV & film business program at Centennial. Since graduating, she’s worked as an independent producer and business affairs professional with companies including Circle Blue Films, IGP Productions, and Marblemedia.
Alicia’s focus on business and producing has allowed for her to marry the creative and innovative skills she holds in order to create content that puts diverse voices in the forefront of media creation She is currently in development on a variety of projects including the short documentary Hakka Roots, and the comedy-drama television series Sustainable.
Her previous credits include producer on the award-winning BravoFACT short film QUEEN OF HEARTS, associate producer on the CBC television drama STREET LEGAL, business affairs on the CBC television drama DIGGSTOWN (Season 2), and associate producer on the Radio-Canada documentary film HYMNE MIGRATOIRE.