- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted and Other
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room, Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, For-Hire Work, and Shadowing
- Favourite TV Shows: Community, Fleabag, Twenties, Insecure, The Office, Schitt's Creek, Euphoria, Big Mouth, Kim's Convenience
- Authorized to work in the USA?: No
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Link: http://www.chantallehunte.com/
Chantal is a Trinidadian writer/director who loves comedy and connecting to people through stories. She has an MFA in filmmaking from the New York Film Academy and aims to create content that show lead BIPOC and LGBTQ+ characters can have funny quirks and storylines, and not solely defined by an overwhelming struggle. Her short dramedy “The Ex Factor” has been shown in various film festivals including the Boston LGBT Film Festival and the California Women’s Film Festival. Chantal’s main passion is screenwriting and aspires to one day work in a TV Writers’ Room. She is interested in Writer’s Assistant opportunities and would like to gain more experience in script supervisor and script coordinator roles.
Hi! I’m hoping to use this platform to expand my network and meet fellow creatives within this new city. I have experience freelancing on set within various roles such as a PA, Best Boy Grip/Electric, 2nd AC., and am always eager to help out wherever possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate with you all.