- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- How do you Identify?: South Asian & Queer
- Experience Level: Mid-Career
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Animation, Documentary, and Other
- Union: DGC
- Interested In: For-Hire Work
- Recent Credits: Monsters In Your Pocket (2019), Into the Rising Sun (2019), The Go-Go's (2020)
- Favourite Movies: Bend it Like Beckham, Kiki's Delivery Service, Carol
- Favourite TV Shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Parks and Rec, Stranger Things
- Link: http://www.danielapinto.com/
Daniela Pinto is a Toronto-based sound editor, re-recording mixer, and music composer. She has worked on several award-winning short films, feature films, commercials, TV series, and video games; with her contributions spanning a wide variety of roles in the sound and music departments.
In October 2021, Daniela was selected as one of six participants by The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television for the Women in Post mentorship program sponsored by Netflix and Company 3. She is a member of the Directors Guild of Canada, and regularly works on TV series and feature films as an assistant sound editor. Some of her recent credits include David Cronenberg’s Crimes of the Future and the upcoming AMC+ series Moonhaven.