- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto and Los Angeles
- How do you Identify?: Woman over 40, Mixed-Race, Mixed Ethnicity, Dyslexic, Muslim/Christian, Child of Immigrants
- Field of Work: Other
- Union: WGC
- Rep: Sohrab Merchant - The Characters Agency
- Interested In: TV Writing Room
- Recent Credits: Travelers, Cavendish, Endlings,
- Favourite Movies: Hairspray, Back to the Future, Moonlight, Edward Sissorhands, Bridesmaids, My Own Private Idaho, Moulin Rouge, Se7en, Isn't it Romanic, Dirty Dancing, Rebel Without a Cause, etc.
- Favourite TV Shows: Twin Peaks, Kids in the Hall, The Mindy Project, Big Little Lies, Six Feet Under, Friday Night Lights, Queer Eye, Rupaul's Drag Race, Sensitive Skin, Fleabag, Parks and Rec, The Good Place, Shrill, 2 Dope Queens, Broad City, Girls, Insecure, etc.
- Pitch a Project: How to be a Good Muslim is a family drama that visits an average Muslim family on the day of a terrorist attack somewhere in the world. As they navigate their daily jobs, love lives, and typical family issues they also deal with living in a biased world.
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Link: http://www.gillianmuller.com/
Gillian Müller was a 2014 resident of the C.F.C.’s Primetime Program and developed Travelers (Netflix) and wrote Episode 2. Gillian worked on “X Company” and “Cavendish” (CBC). She co-directed “Night Owl” (SXSW 2018) and co-produced Super Zee (WIFF 2019). In 2018, Gillian was selected for Muslim Public Affairs Council TV Writer’s Lab and the W.G.C.’s Diverse Script of the Month for “The Blue Division”. Ben Watkins (Hand of God) selected her for Toronto Screenwriting Conference’s Breakthrough Artists for 2019. Her script “The Player’s Son” made 2019 Launch Pad Pilot competition Top 100.