- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Comedy Series, Drama Series, Narrative Film, Documentary, Commercials, Music Videos, and Other
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room, Directing TV For Hire, Directing Film/Digital for Hire, Directing Music Videos/Commercials, Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, Other, For-Hire Work, and Shadowing
- Recent Credits: Bridgeable Sizzle Reel (2022), Tales From the Mandem (2022), Share (2017)
- Favourite Movies: He Got Game, Life, Old Boy
- Favourite TV Shows: American Gods, Atlanta, Insecure
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://vimeo.com/lostpeoplepictures
Henry Amharai is a Toronto based Eritrean-Canadian Writer/Director/Editor and Ryerson University Film alumni and has also studied sketch comedy writing at The Second City Training Centre. Presently, he is Owner and Operator of Lost People Pictures, a production company producing both commercial and narrative short films. In 2017 Henry released his post-education directorial debut comedy short film, “Share,” which was released online to wonderful feedback from its audiences. Recently, Henry released his second short film, a mock-thriller entitled, “Tales From the Mandem (2022),” which also was very well receivec by audiences. Currently he’s writing “Meron,” a coming of age comedy, which he hopes to turn into a series for TV and streaming.
Henry Amharai is a Toronto based Eritrean-Canadian Writer/Director/Editor whose work leans toward comedy, but with an empathetic gaze.