- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Comedy Series, Drama Series, Lifestyle/Reality TV, Music Videos, and Other
- Union: DGC
- Interested In: Directing TV For Hire, Directing Film/Digital for Hire, Directing Music Videos/Commercials, Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, and For-Hire Work
- Recent Credits: Big Brother Canada 2022 (Assistant Editor)
- Pitch a Project: I want to create a story bringing to light on second generation immigrants whose identity lies in both their home country and cultural country, visualizing the internal struggles that they go through among other relatable dilemmas.
- Authorized to work in the USA?: No
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm13041554/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
- Link 2: https://www.linkedin.com/in/isabelle-wong-0
Isabelle Wong started her career in the Film and TV Industry ever since COVID-19 began. The first few months were dedicated to learning about the industry through completing courses at Seneca College and focusing on learning different programs such as AVID. She was credited as the Post Production Assistant on an Indigenous Queer webseries, Querencia. Then was an Assistant Editor on The Great Canadian Baking Show (Season 5) and Bachelor in Paradise Canada (Season 1). Currently, she is continually building her career by assisting on different shows and constantly editing passion projects using various programs to continually improve her craft.
As a Canadian-born Chinese, it’s always been difficult to relate to others concerning interests and experiences. However, music and film have always been comforting, encouraging, and inspirational throughout my life, creating an environment where I felt connected and heard. This is why I strongly believe these two are very powerful forms of media that can help bring people together.
My dream is to use film to tell stories that can bring awareness to the BIPOC community, letting others know that we’re not confined to what the world tells us we are. I would also like to create music videos with artists who have inspired me through the lyrics to the visuals such as 88Rising, AOMG, H1GHR Music and DPR to name a few. I look forward to creating with others and overall bringing more marginalized stories to life in the form of music and visuals.
I am looking to collaborate with others, and work on projects that can continuously inspire others and create a platform for those that feel unheard. I hope to grow through each project in both skills and knowledge, learning more about others and their stories.