- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- How do you Identify?: Asian
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted and Other
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: Directing Film/Digital for Hire, Directing Music Videos/Commercials, Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, For-Hire Work, and Shadowing
- Recent Credits: Director for Asia's Next Top Model, Director for Cesar Milan Recruits Asia
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10865076/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Jan Parma has been in the business of production for over ten years, with experience as an award-winning producer and director for materials ranging from broadcast to branded digital content. Since 2009, he spent five years building and working on his own production company, spent two years as a freelance producer, and spent five years as the Integrated Producer for one of the top international advertising agencies, Havas.
In 2017, he produced multiple branded content for Nike, Johnson and Johnson and Subaru to name a few, and directed the opening titles for Asia’s Next Top Model, and directed for Cesar Milan Recruits: Asia. During the extent of his career, he has worked in a range of different formats from radio, print, to digital and broadcast video.
In 2020, he has also volunteered in the Brazil Film Festival in Toronto, and is a supporter of various POC Film Festivals.