- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- How do you Identify?: Black
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted and Documentary
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room, Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, and Shadowing
- Recent Credits: Convenience - Writer, Abigail- Writer, Script Supervisor- Dreamcatcher (Metal Monsters), Script Coordinator (Hungry Eyes Media), Script Coordinator (CBC)
- Favourite Movies: The Matrix, Moonlight, City of God, The Devil Wears Prada, Dangerous Liaisons, Soul Food, Two Can Play That Game,
- Favourite TV Shows: Fleabag, Watchmen, Westworld, Insecure, Succession
- Pitch a Project: "When two women from completely different eras and race have to walk in each other shoes, every inch seems like a mile." A show that navigates the intermingling of sexism, agism, feminism and racism and complex relationships.
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Link: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9544818/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Jhanik Bullard is a motivated and passionate screenwriter who is interested in expanding his knowledge of self and others to create worlds yet seen. Born in the warm and picturesque tropics of The Bahamas, Jhanik made the brave move to the often cold, yet vibrant city of Toronto, Canada (2015). Despite having over 10 years of battle placement in the arena of customer service and fast paced service jobs , Jhanik’s passion lies for the behind the scenes world that is the easy going landscape that is screenwriting. Jhanik graduated with honours from Toronto Film School in the Writing for Film and Television Program (2018). Jhanik has worked with Hungry Eyes Media as a Story Coordinator for their developing series. He has also worked as a Script Coordinator on a network series as well. He is experienced in writing all formats of scripts and he seeks to gain that coveted professional position within the film industry that will enable the cultivation of his writing skills and contribute to the creative development of projects as well. (Present)
I’m hoping to break into the industry and share the ideas I have in this mind of mine. Telling stories that are unique yet relatable.