- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto/Mississauga
- How do you Identify?: She/Her
- Age: 28
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted
- Union: Non-Union
- Rep: Sohrab Merchant - The Characters Talent Agency
- Interested In: TV Writing Room, Directing Film/Digital for Hire, and Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material
- Recent Credits: No Church In The Wild (Co-Writer/Co-Producer), Coroner (S3, Story Coordinator), Good Witch (Script Coordinator), Street Legal (Script Coordinator), Shades (Director), Promise Me (Co-Writer), Queen of Hearts (Writer/Director)
- Favourite Movies: Creed, Edward Scissorhands, Iron Giant, Fight Club, Pariah, Parasite, Joker, Get Out, Shutter Island, Donnie Darko, Pursuit of Happyness, Moonlight, The Prince of Egypt, The Karate Kid
- Favourite TV Shows: I May Destroy You, Mr. Robot, Stranger Things, Insecure, The Witcher, Watchmen, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Link: http://www.lindseyaddawoo.com/
- Link 2: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm8784156/
lindsey addawoo is an award-winning writer and director from the Toronto area.
Her short film, QUEEN OF HEARTS (2018), won the 2017 Inside Out Film Festival BravoFACT Pitch Competition. Prior to this, she was inducted into the BlackWomenFilm! Leadership Program in 2016, and received mentorship under the Bahamas International Film Festival Screenwriters Residency Program in 2015.
She co-wrote PROMISE ME (2020), an award-winning short film that recently won the Standout Short Film Writer Award at Reelworld Film Festival. She was also one of Reelworld’s Emerging 20 participants in their 2020 cohort.
She most recently served as story coordinator on CBC & The CW’s medical drama, CORONER (Season 3). In the past, she was script coordinator for the reboot of CBC’s legal TV drama, STREET LEGAL (2019), and on the sixth season of Hallmark Channel’s GOOD WITCH.
Lindsey is finishing her second project, SHADES – a stylized documentary that explores colourism in the Black community through dance and personal stories.
She is also co-writer and co-producer for NO CHURCH IN THE WILD, a mini docu-series chronicling the life of Jonestown survivor Leslie Wagner-Wilson.