- Country: United States
- Province/State: California
- City: Fairfield
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Comedy Series, Drama Series, Narrative Film, and Documentary
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room, For-Hire Work, and Shadowing
- Recent Credits: Closet Nightmares, Producer. The Night, Editor. Calypso, Director and Writer.
- Favourite Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Inception, Parasite.
- Favourite TV Shows: Community, Supernatural, The Good Place, Parks and Recreation.
- Authorized to work in the USA?: Yes
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://vimeo.com/marniesalvani
I’m a current MFA Grad student at UCLA, working on my thesis. I come from a strong writing background – a BA in Mass Communication and minor in Creative Writing, with six years of experience in collegiate Speech and Debate.
- “Closet Nightmares” (2019) – Producer – Short Film
- “The Night” (2019) – Editor – Short Film
- “Calypso” (2019) – Director, Writer, Editor – Short Film
- Official Selection – Venice Shorts Film Festival
- Official Selection – Toronto Short Film Channel Festival
- “Just A Moment of Your Time” (2018) – Director, Writer – Short Film
- “High-strung” (2018) – Director, Writer, Editor – Short Film
- “Reunion” (2018) – Director, Writer, Editor – Short Film
- Semi-Finalist at the Directed by Women – NYC Short of All Sorts Festival 2018
- Official Selection – CEC 25th Annual Shorttakes Film Festival
- “Mr. Nice Guy” (2017) – Director, Writer, Editor – Short Film
I’m currently working on a short documentary about my family and the illusion of the American Dream.
I’m looking to shadow a mentor and to gain experience in entry-level positions, particularly in the writer’s room and editing room. I love to work on films that are impactful and accessible – films with important, compelling messages that connect with large audiences and not just filmmakers.