- Country: Canada
- Province/State: British Columbia
- City: Vancouver
- How do you Identify?: Person of Color ( BIPOC )
- Age: 34
- Experience Level: Established
- Field of Work: Drama Series
- Union: DGC and WGC
- Rep: Lee Dinstman ( APA Agency , LA )
- Interested In: Directing TV For Hire, Directing Film/Digital for Hire, and Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material
- Recent Credits: Corona ( feature film, 2020) / Unmasked ( feature film, 2018 ), The will and the wall ( Short, 2020) , Child Bride ( Short, 2019)
- Favourite Movies: Taste of Cherry / the wind will carry us ( Kiarostami ), Stalker/ Mirror ( Tarkovsky ) , Spirited away (Miyazake) Space Odyssey ( Kubrick )
- Favourite TV Shows: NA
- Pitch a Project: Too many too pitch
- Authorized to work in the USA?: Yes
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://www.directors.ca/directors/mostafa-keshvari
- Link 2: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6157399/
Mostafa Keshvari is an award-winning writer, director, and producer based in Vancouver and a member of the Director’s and writer’s guild of Canada and CMPA. Mostafa’s films have been recognized and awarded in over 60 internarial IMDB qualifying film festivals and featured in NY Times, Hollywood Reporter, BBC, The Guardian, CBC, and 100 national media. His films mainly feature strong female leads and have the common theme of social issues. His latest thriller feature film, CORONA with the theme of xenophobia gained global attention as the first Corona feature film and won the Best Director award at the Oscar-qualifying Rhode Island International film festival. Mostafa’s dynamic directing style ranges from drama to animation and documentary. he is also a published poet and a surreal painter at the Federation of Canadian artists.
Mostafa is an advocate of diversity as the president of BC Minorities for Film and TV Society and a board member at DGC’s diversity and inclusion committee.
I have many diverse projects in development that are focused on diversity and Inclusion. I hope to collaborate with same-minded filmmakers to brig them to life.