Add to List
- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- How do you Identify?: Female
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted and Documentary
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room, Directing TV For Hire, Directing Film/Digital for Hire, Directing Music Videos/Commercials, Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, For-Hire Work, and Shadowing
- Recent Credits: Mother’s love: Translator and Assistant Director
- Favourite Movies: Parasite. Moonrise Kingdom. Shape of Water.
- Favourite TV Shows: Black Mirror. Euphoria. Breaking Bad
- Contact Information: Phone number: 6043549743
I’m Natalia Urquiza, currently in my second year at Ryerson University’s film studies progam. I grew up in a film family working with my producing mom and directing dad. I’ve been on sets for historical features, documentary series, comedy shorts, and drama series. I am a fluent Spanish and English speaker and most recently worked as an AD and translator on the Vancouver and Mexico-shot project: Mother’s Love with my family. I write, produce and direct my own short films and am learning all the practical production skills at Ryerson.
I am looking for and intership/set work for this summer and will be available this year from late April through to September. I’m an experienced PA who works hard, knows her way around set and has a positive and practical attitude