- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- How do you Identify?: Queer PoC
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Comedy Series, and Drama Series
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: TV Writing Room
- Favourite TV Shows: Watchmen, The Americans, Reservation Dogs, The Leftovers, We Are Lady Parts, Sex Education, Pachinko, Betty
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Link: https://www.sheillatheng.com/
- Link 2: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheillatheng/
Sheilla Theng is a writer/producer of Khmer descent based out of Toronto. Currently, she works on Bell Media’s Original Programming team. Prior to this, she was a Development Coordinator at Peacock Alley Entertainment, where she was integral to developing and packaging multiple projects pitched across Canada, the US, and the UK.
She came up in the industry through production, working on various scripted and unscripted content. Some of these projects include CNN’s HISTORY OF A SITCOM, Discovery’s FEAR THY ROOMMATE, RED BUTTON on CBC Gem, two seasons of BIG BROTHER CANADA, and various short films at the Canadian Film Centre.