- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Comedy Series, Drama Series, Narrative Film, and Commercials
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: Developing my own Film/TV/Digital Material, For-Hire Work, Shadowing, and Other
- Authorized to work in the USA?: No
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an AD, Writer and aspiring Producer.
I worked in the Kenyan film industry as a scriptwriter and producer for four years. I have written and produced two short films and two documentaries.
I relocated to Toronto to improve my skills as a filmmaker. I graduated with a Film Production Diploma from Toronto Film School. I have also worked as a videographer for Wakenya Canada, a Kenyan-Canadian news website that showcases immigration stories for newcomers in Canada and the US. In my spare time, I writes short films and TV pilots with the intention of producing them.
I have worked as a 1st AD on various short films such as Pandora (2018), Red Underwear (2019), I See You (2019), and others. I have written and produced Double Vengeance (2018) and Vampire of Naivasha (2018)