- Country: Canada
- Province/State: Ontario
- City: Toronto
- Experience Level: Emerging
- Field of Work: Fiction/Scripted, Comedy Series, Drama Series, Lifestyle/Reality TV, Narrative Film, and Documentary
- Union: Non-Union
- Interested In: Other and For-Hire Work
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://kshotit.com/
My name is Kam Sylvestre, born and raised in Toronto, ON Canada. Photography is my calling, my profession, and the thing that makes me the happiest. I approach my craft by taking pictures of people, places and things that awaken and inspire the artist in me.
Photography has taught me that my comfort zones don’t really exist. I’ve been pushed to pursue new experiences that continually evolve my vision, which has made me grow as a photographer. I carry my camera with a sense of humor, curiosity and open mindedness that is a constant reminder of how much I really love what I do.
I’m currently working towards more work in the independent feature film market. I’d love to start networking and working more with people in that field. I love being a stills photographer and there is nothing more thrilling to me than finding that shot during production that is sure to sell your film!